The job of a leader is one of the most important positions in a society, and a better understanding of the leadership job is fundamental to a better functioning society. Leadership is a great effort. The inquiry of how to lead productively and conscientiously is significantly important in our uncertain, high-pressure, complex world. Becoming an effective leader is a painful, difficult voyage. Its trial and error, incessant effort, and gradually acquired personal insight.
- You take care of the people.
- The people take care of the service.
- The service takes care of the customer.
- The customer takes care of the profit.
- The profit takes care of the re-investment.
- The re-investment takes care of the re-invention.
- The re-invention takes care of the future.