A Process Consultant is a process expert who is part of the project team right from the project initiation till the project closure. The main responsibilities includes,
During Project Initiation
- Participate in the project kick-off meeting
- Help the project team in understanding the customer requirements, scope and expectations about the project
- Identifying the necessary Quality Assurance mechanism for the project
During Project Planning
- Review the project plan, estimation document, risk management plan, project schedule
During Project Execution
- Providing process support and ensure that there is no process violation.
- Intimate quality manager on any process violation.
- Review weekly process activity reports of the project
- Participate in weekly meetings of the project
- Review the monthly status report
- Participate in reviews of monthly status reports
- Send weekly Process Activity reports to the top management and the quality manager.
- To routinely take the Quality and CM view in project’s technical screens
- Assist the project team in closing the discontinuities and ensure that the project team closes all audit discontinuities by the target date
During Project Closure
- Participate in the closure meeting of the project and contribute as to ‘what went right’ and ‘what went wrong’