The Seven Indisputable Laws of a Life Well Lived
- Any decision you make can change the course of your life forever. Therefore, the next decision you make can become the most important decision you will ever make. Treat it as such.
- All forms of obvious wealth do not mean anything if they are not harnessed as opportunities for inward growth and the pursuit of happiness.
- Life will take on a new zest, deeper interest, and greater meaning if you make a conscious choice to pursue excitement and happiness. Tread the path of virtue, pleasantness, and peace.
- Where one sits depends on where one stands. Do not be indifferent about the future and invite calamities and despair. Embrace the gifts of fortune and fortitude and do not neglect your own interest
- Embrace courage. Embrace the will to do and dare. Embrace the will to persevere. Difficulties can tempt you to believe in the naysayers and those who discourage.
- Those worthy of help seldom require your help. Help those who desire to improve not those who anticipate charity. Teach them new trades or put in their way means of wealth and earnest livelihood.