- Reliability: Consistency in performance dependability. Examples: accuracy in billing, keeping records correctly, performing the service at the designated time.
- Tangibles: Physical evidence of the service. Examples: physical features, appearance of personnel, tools used to provide the service.
- Responsiveness: employees’willingness or readiness to provide service. Examples: mailing the transaction slip immediately, calling back the customer quickly, giving prompt service.
- Assurance: employees’ knowledge and ability to convey trust and confidence. Examples: Knowledge and skill of contact personnel, company name or reputation, personal trait or contact personnel
- Empathy: caring and individualized attention to customers. Examples: learning customers’ specific requirements, consideration for the customers.
Read this popular book: Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach to Customer Service by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles.