There is a reason why breakfast is the most important meal of the day. A good meal in the morning increases your energy, sharpens your memory, improves your mood, and maintains your waistline. If skipping breakfast has become a ritual then these healthy quick fix ideas will ensure you never miss another one. Regularly eating a healthy breakfast may help you lose excess weight and maintain your weight loss.
- Fresh cheese + 1 sliced tomato + 1 cup of green tea: Cheese is rich in calcium while tomatoes are a rich source of antioxidants and dietary fiber. Green tea relieves stress.
- 1 Apple + a handful of nuts + 1 glass of milk: Apples are instant energy boosters. Nuts help maintain blood sugar levels while milk improves memory.
- Whole wheat toast with egg + 1 glass of milk: Consuming eggs for breakfast keeps you full for longer which in turn prevents unhealthy snacking, along with providing essential nutrients in a high-protein meal. Whole wheat bread has a high content of dietary fiber, which helps digestion as well as prevents weight gain.
- Handful of sprouts + plain toast + 1 glass of vegetable juice: Sprouts are one of the most nutritious foods in the world. They have very few calories, which helps you shed weight faster.
- A bowl of muesli + yoghurt: Muesli is known to have fewer calories than most other breakfast cereals. It is also high in fiber and whole grains, which helps to regulate the digestive system and maintain weight. Yoghurt is full of vitamins, which cut calories.
- A bowl of roasted grains + yoghurt: Roasted grains contain rich fiber that keeps you full for longer. From keeping your heart healthy to strengthening your bones, you cannot go wrong with grain. The pro-biotics in yoghurt helps to keep your digestive tract healthy.